Portable Fire Extinguisher Technician
Applicant will be responsible for:
1. Maintenance and repair of the one of more of the following:
- Portable fire extinguishers
- Kitchen Fire suppression systems
- Off-road suppression systems
- Paint booth suppression systems
- Sales of first aid equipment
2. Promote, sell, and scout new business.
3. Survey location for fire and safety needs and reference any requirements needed.
- Customer service experience
- Able to stand/walk/climb stairs for extended periods of time
- Able to lift/move up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to enter confined spaces.
- Must be willing to travel locally.
- No industry experience required; training will be provided
- Requires valid drivers license with clear driving abstract.*
- Requires passing background check.
*will be asked to provide driving record upon second interview